We will collect information from you (your “Data”) through:
– the use of enquiry and registration forms
– your purchase of any our products or services
– the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
– Job title
– Company name
– Company address, phone and fax number
– Home address and phone number
– Mobile telephone number
– E-mail address
– Payment details such as credit card information
– Date of birth
– Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
– Market research data such as readership patterns
– Usage statistics
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites.
You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you and to have that information amended if it is incorrect.
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
– processing orders, registrations and enquiries
– conducting market research surveys
– providing our users with a personalised service
– allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
– providing reports to our customers
– providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
– monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
– to aid strategic development
– to audit usage of the site.
Cookies are small text files that websites use to store information about things like user preferences. We use on this website to:
– help make the website easier to use for people with a website account
– help people share our content via social media
– help us understand how the site is being used so that we can identify areas that are working well and areas that need improvement.
More information about our cookies is detailed below.
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Users will have to have cookies enabled in order to log in to the website. Cookies are also used on our website when a user has logged in. The cookies store a unique string for each logged in user to identify a session and ensure that the user can look at the pages that are behind the login.
That cookie exists only while the user has the browser open. Once it is closed the cookie is removed and the user session is ended.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.